Safely prepare your soups, stews and hot drinks in the microwave with these Colpac kraft soup cup lids. The lids’ venting holes stop steam from accumulating in your soup cups when used in the microwave. This means there’s no risk of the lid bursting open and causing messy, costly and potentially dangerous explosions of hot food.
By allowing steam to escape, these venting holes will also stop trapped condensation from turning your food soggy or watery – so you can ensure your dishes are always served exactly as intended.
And thanks to the all-paperboard construction, the soup cup lids can even be recycled after use. This will help you to divert waste away from harmful landfill sites and into more sustainable disposal streams.
- Material Paper
- Weight 850g
- Colour Kraft
- The microwave-safe design enables easy warming and reheating
- Venting holes allow steam to safely escape when heated
- The venting holes also stop your food from turning soggy or watery
- Paperboard material means the lids can be recycled after use
- The strong paperboard build keeps food-to-go protected and secure
- The kraft colourway gives these lids an organic look
- Suitable for use with the 8oz and 12oz microwavable soup cups (FA366 and FA369 – sold separately)