Improve the sustainability of your food service operation by switching to these 825ml Colpac Zest compostable kraft tuck-top salad packs. Made from renewable paperboard and featuring acetate windows, these salad packs have a small carbon footprint and can be fully composted within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites. These boxes therefore give you great eco alternatives to traditional plastic salad packs, helping you to reduce your environmental impact and minimise the harmful effects of single-use plastics.
The high quality paperboard build means these boxes are strong and sturdy. This will help to keep your salads protected when stored and transported. Not just eco-friendly, the large acetate window makes it easy for you to attractively present your dishes to customers which will help to boost sales.
- Dimensions 50(H) x 120(W) x 160(D)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 170g
- Colour Kraft
- Will compost within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- The compostable paperboard base can also be recycled after use
- The compostable acetate window is made from renewable wood pulp
- These packs can be composted without needing to separate the window film
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- The kraft material gives these packs a natural and organic look
- The premium paperboard build also makes these packs strong and sturdy
- Windows on the upper and front faces enable easy viewing
- Ideal for serving salads, rice and pasta dishes
- Great for use in delis, salad bars, canteens, coffee shops and sandwich shops