Bring sustainability to your food service operation with these Colpac Zest compostable kraft tuck-top wrap packs. As these packs are made entirely from renewable paperboard and acetate, they have a smaller carbon footprint than standard plastic alternatives and can be fully composted within 12 weeks. Using these tortilla packs therefore gives you a great way to improve the green footprint of your service while also showing customers you really care about important global issues.
Not just Earth-friendly, the large acetate window makes it easy for customers to view your wraps, tortillas and sushi which will help to boost sales. The premium paperboard material also means these packs are strong and tough, keeping your food protected when transported and displayed in your venue.
- Dimensions 121(H) x 90(W)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 120g
- Colour Kraft
- Will compost within 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- The compostable paperboard base can also be recycled after use
- The compostable acetate window is made from renewable wood pulp
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- The kraft material gives these packs a natural and organic look
- The high quality paperboard material also makes these packs strong and sturdy
- Large window allows for easy viewing
- Ideal for serving tortillas, wraps and sushi
- Perfect for use in delis, salad bars, canteens and bakeries