Present your canapÃ©s, snacks and buffet favourites in an interesting and environmentally responsible way with these Fiesta Green biodegradable poplar wood cones.
The natural poplar wood material gives every cone its own slightly unique appearance. This will add a rustic charm to your canapÃ© presentation that guests are sure to love. The wooden material also gives the cones good strength, preventing them from breaking if knocked or dropped.
What Are The Environmental Benefits Of These CanapÃ© Cones?
Poplar wood is a highly renewable material, which means these canapÃ© cones have a minimal impact on Earth’s finite resources. This natural material also means the cones will biodegrade quickly and without harming the environment or its ecosystems. So switching to these cones is a great way for you to do that little bit more for the planet.
Are The Cones Food-Safe?
Yes, these cones meet the BRC and LFGB standards for food-contact materials. This means there’s no risk of substances leaching into your canapÃ©s and harming customers.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In The Cones?
The heat-resistant poplar wood material means the cones can be used to serve hot and cold food, making them perfect for use with everything from gourmet chips to sweets and desserts.
- Dimensions 170(H) x 75(Ã)mm
- Material Poplar Wood
- Weight 330g
- Colour Wood
- These cones are made from sustainable poplar wood
- The renewable material makes the cones kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- This biodegradable material means the cones will safely break down into the environment
- The natural material also means each cone has its own unique appearance
- The cones are certified food-safe to the LFGB and BRC standards
- The sturdy material gives the cones good strength
- Safe for use at temperatures up to 100Â°C
- These cones are freezer-safe
- The cones are not microwave or oven-safe
- The cones are not widely accepted for recycling
- Suitable for serving hot, cold and dry food
- Great for canapÃ©s and buffet foods