Whether you’re serving hot soups and stews or ice cream and frozen yoghurts, these 12oz Vegware compostable food pots give you the perfect containers to do so in a more environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainably-sourced paperboard and featuring a plant-based PLA lining, these pots can be completely composted in under 12 weeks if sent to an industrial composting facility. As such, these pots will help you divert more of your waste away from harmful landfill sites to reduce your business¿s environmental impact. The materials used to make these pots are also highly renewable, giving you the perfect eco-friendly alternatives to standard containers with oil-based plastic linings.
These food pots are suitable for use with the GH168 and GF048 Vegware compostable lids (sold separately).
- Capacity 350ml / 12oz
- Dimensions 65(H) x 115(Ø)mm
- Material Paper
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Environmentally friendly alternatives to standard plastic-lined food pots
- Made from sustainably-sourced paperboard
- Lining is made from eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic-lined alternatives
- Perfect for both hot soups and cold ice creams
- Lids available separately (GH168 and GF048)