Make small, sustainable changes to your food service with these 16oz Vegware compostable food pots. Featuring a plant-based PLA lining and a sustainably-sourced paperboard base, these pots are fully compostable within 12 weeks when sent to industrial composting facilities. By sending these pots for composting, you can divert your rubbish away from harmful, expensive landfill sites and into more environmentally friendly waste streams. The materials used to make these pots are also highly renewable, giving you great sustainable alternatives to standard plastic-lined pots.
These food pots are suitable for use with the GH168 and GF048 Vegware compostable lids (sold separately).
- Capacity 454ml (16oz)
- Dimensions 80(H)x 115(Ø)mm
- Material Paper
- Completely compostable in under 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Eco-friendly substitutes to standard plastic-lined food pots
- Made from sustainably-sourced paperboard
- Lining is made from eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic-lined alternatives
- Perfect for both hot soups and cold ice creams
- Lids available separately (GH168 and GF048)