Combining sustainability with practicality, these 149(W) x 152(D)mm Fiesta Green natural colour compostable bagasse burger boxes are ideal for any green-minded caterer. Made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these burger boxes are kinder to the planet than polystyrene alternatives and commercially compostable within 12 weeks after use. This will help you to minimise your environmental impact, send less waste to landfill and meet customer demand for greener catering disposables.
The natural colourway gives the boxes an organic look that will help customers see you’re doing your bit for the environment. Bagasse is also a material that doesn’t trap condensation. This will prevent your burgers, pies and other takeaway dishes from becoming soggy.
- Dimensions 149(W) x 152(D)mm | 5 3/4 x 6″
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 22g
- Colour Natural
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from waste sugarcane
- Compostable within 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene burger boxes
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- The breathable material keeps food crispy for longer
- Microwave safe at 100°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- The natural colourway gives the boxes an organic look
- Great for green-minded festivals, food markets and mobile caterers