Combining sustainability and practicality, this pack of 250 x black, individually wrapped Fiesta Green compostable bendy paper straws is ideal for any eco-conscious caterer. Made from sustainably sourced paper and natural glues and inks, these straws are kinder to the planet’s finite resources and can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you to minimise your environmental impact, divert waste away from landfill and meet demand for greener alternatives to traditional plastic straws.
The bendy design means these straws can be easily adjusted to enable easier drinking for your guests. The 4-ply paper construction also makes the straws resistant to softening for longer, giving your customers plenty of time to enjoy their cold drinks.
Individual wrapping ensures maximum hygiene by preventing cross contamination – giving customers confidence that their straws have not been touched.
- Individually wrapped to prevent the spread of bacteria via the hands
- These straws will compost within 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- Made from renewable, sustainably sourced paper
- Made with food-grade, natural glues and inks
- Greener alternatives to traditional plastic straws
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than standard plastic offerings
- The premium 4-ply paper construction means the straws resist softening for longer
- The bendy design allows for easier drinking, particularly for children
- Features a sleek black colourway
- The 210mm length is perfect for reaching into deep drinks
- 6mm bore