Offer your guests a sustainable substitute to traditional plastic straws with this pack of 250 x black, individually wrapped Fiesta Green compostable paper cocktail stirrer straws. These cocktail straws are made from paper and food-grade inks and glues, which means they can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you to divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, instead turning these straws into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants.
The straws are far kinder to Earth’s finite resources too, thanks to the sustainably sourced paper material. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to these paper stirrer straws will still help to reduce your impact on the environment.
And with the 3-ply paper design, the straws will resist softening for longer – giving your customers plenty of time to enjoy their cocktails. Individual wrapping ensures maximum hygiene by preventing cross contamination – giving customers confidence that their straws have not been touched.
Are Paper Straws Recyclable?
Yes, paper straws are accepted for recycling in many facilities. However, some centres won’t accept contaminated paper, so it’s important you always check with your waste management provider first. If you’re unable to recycle these Fiesta Green paper straws, they’re also certified compostable, so can be disposed of with food waste.
- Individually wrapped to prevent the spread of bacteria via the hands
- Special inks and glues allow the straws to be commercially composted for more sustainable disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the straws will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- Using sustainably sourced paper makes the straws kind to Earth’s natural resources
- These eco features give you great green alternatives to traditional plastic straws
- The 3-ply paper design means the straws resist softening for longer
- A sleek black colourway gives the straws a subtle yet stylish look
- The 140mm length is perfect for reaching into short cocktail glasses
- 5(dia)mm bore