Add an eco-friendly touch to your food service operation by using these 260(Ø)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse plates.
What Makes These Plates Sustainable?
The renewable, waste material! As they’re made from recycled sugarcane, these bagasse plates can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will divert waste away from landfill and turn the plates into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants. The waste material means these plates also have a minimal impact on Earth’s natural resources and emit less carbon during production. This will help to improve your green footprint – even if you can’t send the plates to industrial composting facilities.
What Are The Other Benefits Of Bagasse?
Bagasse is a heat and water-resistant material, allowing the plates to be safely used in microwaves, ovens and freezers. This gives you plenty of choice when it comes to preparing and storing your food.
Because bagasse is a highly breathable material, the plates also won’t trap condensation – keeping your dishes deliciously crispy.
What Can I Serve On These Plates?
The breathable, heat and water-resistant material means the plates are ideal for serving everything from burgers and curries to sandwiches and wraps.
- Dimensions 260(Ø)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 10g
- Colour White
- Bagasse is a compostable material made from recycled sugar cane
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Greener alternatives to polystyrene
- Bagasse is an incredibly sustainable and eco-friendly material
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic alternatives
- Microwave safe at 120°C for three minutes
- Oven safe at 230°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5°C
- The breathable material stops your dishes becoming soggy
- The white colourway ensures your vibrant food stands out
- Ideal for festivals and food markets