Looking for a cleaning solution that’s as eco-friendly as it is powerful? Then this washroom cleaner from Jantex Green is perfect for you. This biological solution uses UK-cultivated enzymes to target and break down organic matter such as carbohydrates, fats and proteins. As such, it’ll rapidly tackle dirt, grime and uric scale to leave your washroom floors, walls, fixtures, pipes and drains sparklingly clean and free from bad odours.
By using friendly bacteria, the probiotic solution will also continue to work long after application, and even tackle soiling in the most hard-to-reach of spots such as in grouting or floor imperfections. Not only will this make maintaining your facilities that bit easier, but it’ll also reduce the amount of solution you need to use for each clean.
As the solution uses sustainably sourced enzymes, it’s safe for septic tanks and kinder to both your staff and the Earth’s finite resources too – making it a great eco alternative to traditional washroom cleaners.
And as it’s supplied ready to use, your staff won’t need to dilute the solution before they can start cleaning – making applying this cleaner as simple as can be.
- Dimensions†290(H) x 100(W) x 65(D)mm
- UK-cultivated enzymes break down organic soiling and odours at the source
- Enzyme-based solution continues to work long after application and tackles hard-to-reach spots
- Non-abrasive, probiotic formula gently cleans without tarnishing surfaces
- Sustainably sourced enzymes are safe for septic tanks and kinder to Earth’s finites resources
- Bottle is made from 30% recycled plastic to reduce your virgin plastic consumption
- Ready-to-use formula means you’ll waste no time mixing or diluting
- Formulated to work with the Jantex Green biological urinal blocks (FS402)