The Jantex citrus cleaner and degreaser is a powerful concentrated, multi-purpose cleaner with a fresh orange scent, giving you clean surfaces complimented by a refreshing citrus aroma. The solution can be used concentrated to remove chewing gum and tar from carpets, and grease, ink, adhesive and sealant from almost any other surface; saving you money on replacement costs.
The single pack of Jantex citrus cleaner can also be used diluted, creating the perfect carpet and upholstery cleaner. The highly concentrated solution can be diluted 1:100 to safely clean hard surfaces such as furniture, equipment and worktops, protecting its finish whilst providing a thorough professional clean.
This biodegradable cleaning chemical is perfect for commercial use, ensuring a cost-effective cleaning solution that caters for most cleaning tasks without having a negative impact on the environment.
- Brand: Jantex
- Capacity: 5Ltr
- Dimensions: 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm
- Material: Plastic
- Material (Ext): Opaque
- Product Weight: 50kg
- Dilution Ratio: 1:5 for heavy-duty cleaning and degreasing
- Features a refreshing orange fragrance
- Suitable for cleaning all non-porous hard surfaces
- Also perfect for use a carpet spot cleaner
- This solution is not food safe
- The concentrated solution offers a great cost-per-use
- Use with the Jantex pelican pump (GF368 – sold separately) for consistent and accurate dosing
- Bottles actively changing to be made from 30% recycled post-consumer plastic
- 1:160 (Hard Surface Cleaning) / 1:160 (General Mopping) / 1:20 (Heavy Duty Mopping) / 1:20 (Spray and Wipe)
- The powerful formula is effective against soil, stains, grease, grime and heel marks