The Polar G-Series gastro refrigerator is the ideal commercial fridge if you’re looking for professional performance, reliability and efficiency. With lockable stable doors, you can choose to open only the section you need, meaning the fridge retains temperature more efficiently than full-door versions. The powerful cooling system provides reliable refrigeration around the entire unit, ensuring that all produce is kept at the ideal temperature and reducing the risk of wasted foods.
Double size (2/1) gastronorm pan compatibility adds convenience, allowing you to transfer up to ten entire double pans of ingredients between appliances to save time. For precision, the fridge also includes a fully automatic controller with constant digital temperature display. Easy to use, clean and maintain, this fridge is the ideal solution for professional kitchens.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã»C.
How many kWh does this unit use per day?
The fridge uses a total of 1.247kWh per day. Full information on energy efficiency, annual consumption and other specifications can be seen in the Energy Rating Information table below.
How many 2/1 GN pans can fit in this fridge?
This unit can house up to ten, 2/1 GN pans at a time – making it ideal for transferring large amounts of food, to and from storage and preparation areas.
What refrigerant does this unit use?
This fridge uses the R600a refrigerant. R600a is an excellent refrigerant, due to its low environmental impact and excellent thermodynamic properties.
- Capacity 10 x 2/1GN (100mm deep)
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 680(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions – shelf size 530 X 640mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – external Stainless Steel
- Finish – internal Aluminium
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -2âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã»C to 5âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã»C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 135kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÃÂ¬Â£295.88 – Based on âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÃÂ¬Â£0.13 per unit.
- 3 sturdy adjustable shelves plus one floor protector shelf
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Self-closing lockable stable doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net Usable Capacity: 376 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã»C to 32âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã¶âÃÂ¬Ã¡âÃÂ¬Â¨âÂ¢Â¬Ã Â¬Ã»C