Bring versatility to your kitchen, with the Series 7 paring knife from Tsuki. The knife is specially-crafted with an ultra-sharp, 3.5″ blade that consist of a stainless steel core and clad in Damascus steel. This combination of materials provides excellent edge retention as well as resistance to most rust, impact or corrosion – saving you time and money.
Features and ergonomic, wood-effect handle that sits comfortably within the hand and allows for a firm grip upon the knife – reducing the risk of discomfort in injury within the workplace.
- Dimensions 197(L)mm | 7_(L)”
- Material VG-10 Stainless Steel Core & Damascus Steel Sheathing
- Rockwell hardness rating 60Â°
- Weight 90g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Damascus steel provides a longer-lasting cutting edge and attractive finish
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and the food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60Â° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended