Hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating, this utility knife from Tsuki provides great cutting performance for any preparation tasks. Made with a Japanese, VG-10 stainless steel core and two layers of Damascus steel, the blade provides excellent resistance to impact, rust or corrosion whilst being easy to clean – saving you both money and time. The 5″ blade gives you excellent control during preparation tasks, and is ideal for finely-slicing vegetables, meat or fruit.
The knife is designed with an ergonomic, wood-effect handle that sits comfortably within the hand and is coated with a Micarta resin that provides a secure grip when wet or dry – reducing the risk of injury.
- Dimensions 241(L)mm | 9½(L)”
- Material VG-10 Stainless Steel Core & Damascus Steel Sheathing
- Rockwell hardness rating 60°
- Weight 100g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Damascus steel provides a longer-lasting cutting edge and attractive finish
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and the food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended