These 8oz soup containers from Vegware are made from sustainably-sourced paperboard and are lined with a plant-based plastic as opposed to traditional oil-based plastics. As such, they compost within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility, helping to divert more waste away from landfill sites while also working to improve your business’s green footprint.
These containers are ideal for soups, porridge or pastas, as well as cold food such as ice creams and frozen yoghurts. Lids to suit the contents are available, ranging from flat lids for hot beverages to domed lids for cold contents. The pots are also supplied with a small line of text printed down the seam stating that the product is “completely compostable”.
- Capacity 230ml (8oz)
- Dimensions 65(H) x 90(Ø)mm
- Material Paper
- Completely compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic-lined food pots
- Made from sustainably-sourced paperboard
- Lining is made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic-lined alternatives
- Perfect for both hot soups and cold ice creams
- Lids available separately