Add an eco-friendly touch to your hot drinks service with this pack of 1000 x 89-Series Vegware compostable coffee cup lids. As they’re made entirely from plant-based CPLA, these lids can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning the lids into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
This plant-based material is also highly renewable and kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional plastics. So even if you can’t send them to industrial composting facilities, switching to these coffee cup lids will still help to improve your green footprint!
And because the CPLA material has been crystallised, these lids have added strength too – making them more resistant to cracking or splitting.
These lids are made for use with the GH021, GH022, DW620 and DW623 Vegware compostable coffee cups (sold separately). They’ll also fit any other hot cups in Vegware’s 89-Series range.
- Dimensions 10(H) x 89(Ã)mm
- Material CPLA
- Weight 3g
- Colour White
- Renewable, plant-based CPLA material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- CPLA can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These lids emit less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- Clear messaging reminds customers to dispose into composting streams
- Heat-resistant CPLA material is safe for use at temperatures of up to 85Â°C
- Crystallised CPLA material also makes the lids resistant to cracking
- Ensures a tight fit to prevent leaks and spills
- “Caution Hot” message ensures customers take care when handling drinks
- These lids are not widely accepted for recycling
- The lids are not microwave safe
- Fits GH021, GH022, DW620 and DW623 Vegware compostable hot cups (sold separately)
- The lids will also fit any other hot cups from Vegware’s 89-Series range