These generously sized 16oz cups from Vegware are an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional disposable cups. Lined with plant-based PLA rather than PE plastic, these disposable cups are completely compostable and can fully break down within twelve weeks in commercial composting facilities. This will help you send less waste to landfill sites to minimise your business’s environmental impact while also saving you money on landfill tax.
A double wall design gives these cups great heat retention properties, keeping your drinks hotter for longer while also protecting your customers’ hands when drinking. As well as being sustainable, the cups are designed to be tough and hard wearing, with a sturdy base and rigid construction that makes them ideal for outdoor use.
- Capacity 455ml | 16oz
- Dimensions 135(H) x 89(Ã)mm
- Material Paper and PLA
- Weight 20g
- Colour Kraft
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional plastic-lined hot cups
- Lining is made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic-lined cups
- Strong construction perfect for outdoor use
- Lids sold separately