For the best in practical and sustainable food-to-go packaging, choose these 37oz Vegware compostable paperboard cartons. As they’re made from paperboard and feature a water-based lining, these food boxes can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to send less waste to landfill, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
The sustainably sourced paperboard material also makes these boxes far kinder to the planet and its natural resources. So they’ll help to reduce your environmental impact – even if you can’t send them to industrial composting centres!
And thanks to this grease-resistant, water-based lining, the boxes can safely serve greasy or oily food without risk of leaks. Webbed corners and fold-in flaps ensure the boxes close securely too – preventing any spills when your food-to-go is delivered to customers.
- Capacity 1050ml
- Dimensions 51(H) x 152(W) x 121(D)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 22g
- Colour Kraft
- Sustainably sourced paperboard material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The cartons can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- Grease-resistant, water-based lining helps to prevent leaks
- Leak-proof webbed corners and fold-in flaps ensure the boxes close securely
- Sturdy construction keeps food protected when in transit
- Kraft colourway gives these boxes a wonderfully organic look
- Paperboard material is safe for serving food at temperatures of up to 160Â°C
- Grease and heat-resistant design is ideal for serving salads, pasta, curries and pies
- Supplied fully assembled for use straight out of the box
- Made in the UK
- The boxes are not microwave, freezer or oven-safe