Serve your ice creams and frozen yoghurts in a way that’s kinder to the planet with these domed Vegware compostable cold food pot lids. As these domed lids are made from plant-based PLA, they will fully compost within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility. Composting these lids is a great way to divert more of your waste away from landfill sites, improving your business’s green footprint while also reducing the amount of landfill tax you pay.
The renewable, plant-based material used to make these lids means they are also incredibly sustainable and have a smaller carbon footprint that oil-based plastic alternatives. As such, these lids give you a great way to start making small, positive changes to your service and the environment.
The sustainable material does not sacrifice on functionality however. The lids are sparklingly clear, allowing for superb presentation when presenting your snacks to customers. These lids are suitable for use with the GF046 and GF047 Vegware compostable food pots (sold separately).
- Dimensions 50(H) x 115(Ã)mm
- Material PLA
- Weight 5g
- Colour Clear
- PLA is a compostable, plant-based substitute to traditional plastic
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Eco-friendly alternatives to oil-based plastic
- Made with sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- Fits GF046 and GF047 Vegware Compostable Food Pots (12oz and 16oz – sold separately)
- Suitable for temperatures up to 50Â°C