Providing a functional and versatile design, the Victorinox Santoku knife makes for an excellent addition to your preparation tasks. The 6.75″ blade features a broad construction that makes slicing through the toughest of produce effortless – with no cost to the quality of the results. The blade also features a fluted edge that prevents food items from sticking to the blade, allowing you to quickly complete preparation tasks.
The ergonomic, Fibrox handle provide a secure and comfortable grip that make using this knife a real pleasure, whilst reducing the risk of injury. Made from a stainless-steel material, the blade is ideal for use within any busy commercial kitchen due to its durability, whilst being easy to clean after use – saving money and time.
- Dimensions 298(L)mm | 11_(L)”
- Material Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56Â°
- Weight 110g
- Colour Black
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Comfortable Fibrox handle
- Scalloped blade reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped
- Dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel blade
- Nylon handle