Plate food quickly and easily with these 10″ catering tongs from Vogue. Boasting a reliable spring-loaded opening mechanism and a locking device, the tongs effortlessly grip on to all manner of ingredients, helping you prepare, serve and turn food with ease. Thanks to the quality of the stainless steel construction, they are also immensely durable and robust, allowing them to cope with the demands of any commercial catering environment. These tongs are ideal for use in everything from restaurants to roadside catering vans.
What are kitchen tongs used for?
Scissor tongs are used during cooking or serving tasks within the catering or hospitality industires. The tongs are designed to pick up foods whilst reducing the risk of burns. Kitchen tongs use a scissor motion that will supply a firm grip on food items and allow for turning, transporting or serving.
How to clean kitchen tongs
1. Fill your sink or washing up bowl with warm water and anti-bacterial washing-up liquid
2. Rinse your tongs with warm water – removing any food debris
3. Place the tongs in the sink or bowl and thouroughly clean with a scourer or cloth
4. Remove the tongs, rinse with warm water and dry by-hand or allow to drain
- Dimensions 255(L)mm | 10(L)”
- Material Stainless Steel
- Weight 60g
- Colour Silver
- Spring loaded with locking device
- Highly durable
- Suitable for use in any catering environment