Ensure fast and thorough drying with Vogue’s heavy duty tea towel. Made from 70% cotton & 30% polyester, the cloth is incredibly absorbent, allowing you to quickly dry everything from crockery and glassware to cutlery and worktops. Manufactured in a stylish blue colourway, the towel can also be used for colour coding in the kitchen, ensuring you avoid cross contamination. Measuring 30 x 20″, the low-cost cloth is perfect for drying even the largest pans and utensils.
What do you use a tea towel for?
Tea towels can be used for most tasks within the kitchen or front of house. They can be used for:
– cleaning or drying surfaces
– covering raw or cooked foods
– drying foods, such as washed salads
– lining your shelfs or surfaces for protection against heat or physical damage
– carrying hot kitchen and tableware
Can you wash a tea towel in a washing machine?
Luckily, our tea towel is 100% safe to wash within a commercial or domestic washing machine. The towel is made from a polycotton blend that can withstand the most vigorous of washing. We would recommend washing tea towels at a high temperature in order to kill harmful bacteria.
Is cotton biodegradable?
Due to it’s natural composition, cotton (if left in suitable composting conditions) is fully biodegradable. This means that cotton will breakdown into the earth with little-to-no negative impacts. Cotton products can in-fact aid in the growth of new produce through the release of natural minerals and nutrients into the ground.
- Dimensions 762(W) x 508(D)mm
- Material Cotton
- Weight 110g
- Colour Blue
- Thick and absorbent
- Available in two border colours
- Perfect for front of house or kitchen usage
- Extra large commercial size
- Extra thickness is ideal for carrying hot plates