A great alternative to a traditional sharpening steel, this manual knife sharpener has high quality diamond and ceramic blades to ensure you achieve the best results possible. The two stage sharpening will help you to get a razor sharp blade enhancing your knives performance. This is achieved through the use of a coarse cutting blade that will start to sharpen the most dull of blades, then the fine cutting edge will expertly hone your blade and create a straight, even edge.
The sharpener is designed with an ergonomic handle that allows you to prevent movement, as well as reduce the risk of accidental cutting through placing you hand in a safe position.
Note: Not suitable for serrated knives or dishwashers.
- Dimensions 66(H)x 50(W)mm
- Material Diamond Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 90-92Â°
- Weight 130g
- Colour Black
- Diamond and ceramic blades to give razor sharp edge
- Unique sharpening wheel
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Two stage sharpening
- Handwashing recommended
- Stage 1: Coarse sharpening to suit dull knives
- Stage 2: Fine honing, a necessary step used to eliminate burrs on the knife to give the perfect edge
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and control