Serve your fast food in practical and sustainable packaging with these 250(W) x 125(D)mm Colpac compostable kraft food boxes.
Made from sturdy paperboard for extra strength, these kraft takeaway boxes will keep your food-to-go safe and secure when in transit. The tight-closing lid also creates an effective seal to keep your dishes hotter for longer.
What Makes These Takeaway Boxes Sustainable?
As they’re made from paperboard, these boxes can be commercially composted within 16 weeks after use. This will divert waste away from landfill and instead turn these food cartons into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
The recycled material also means the boxes are far kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional polystyrene packaging. So even if you can’t send the boxes to industrial composting facilities, they’ll still help to minimise your impact on the planet.
Can I Recycle These Boxes?
Yes, the paperboard material means the boxes can also be recycled after use. To be accepted for recycling, you must make sure they’re free from oil, grease, sauces or food waste.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In These Cartons?
Everything from fried chicken and chips to burgers and pies! The thick paperboard material means you can serve generous sauce portions without risk of leaks too.
- Dimensions 60(H) x 250(W) x 125(D)mm
- Material Paperboard
- Weight 3.80kg
- Colour Kraft
- These boxes are made from recycled kraft paperboard
- The containers are also recyclable after use
- This recycled material makes the boxes kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- The boxes can be commercially composted within 16 weeks
- The sturdy material will keep your food protected and secure
- The kraft material gives these boxes a natural and organic look
- The lid design will keep your dishes warmer for longer
- The boxes can be stacked for space-saving storage
- Supplied fully assembled
- These trays are not microwave or freezer safe
- Suitable for serving both hot and cold food
- Ideal for packaging takeaways and fast food