For highly practical, versatile food-to-go packaging, choose these Colpac Stagione microwavable polypropylene food box lids. The polypropylene material means these lids are safe for use in microwaves, hot cupboards and freezers. So when paired with the matching Colpac Stagione food containers (FP457, FP458 and FP459), these lids give you more flexibility when it comes to preparing, preserving and heating up your food-to-go.
The polypropylene construction also gives these lids more than enough strength to keep your food protected when on display or delivered to customers. But that’s not all. This polypropylene material means the lids are recyclable after use too. So you and your customers can divert waste away from harmful landfill sites and do that little bit more for the environment.
- The polypropylene construction makes the lids hot cupboard, microwave and freezer-safe
- The lids can be recycled after use for more environmentally responsible disposal
- A rigid construction keeps your food-to-go protected
- The clear material ensures easy viewing of your food
- The lids can be stacked for space-saving storage
- These lids can be used with all three sizes of the Colpac Stagione food boxes (FP457, FP458 & FP459)