Safely warming up hot food-to-go is made simple with these Colpac Stagione microwavable paperboard food box lids. The paperboard construction and polypropylene lining means these lids can be safely used in microwaves. So when paired with the matching Colpac Stagione food boxes (FP457, FP458 and FP459), you can prepare and heat up food-to-go in the same packaging for a more efficient service.
Venting holes also allow steam to safely escape without cooling down your food. Not only will this eliminate the risk of the lids bursting off in microwaves, but it’ll also help to keep your food deliciously crispy for longer.
The FSC-certified paperboard construction makes the lids kinder to Earth’s natural resources and fully recyclable after use too. So switching to them is a great way for you to do that little bit more for the environment.
- The polypropylene-lined paperboard construction makes the lids hot cupboard and microwave-safe
- Venting holes allow steam to release safely when used in a microwave
- The FSC-certified paperboard material makes the lids kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The lids can be recycled after use for more environmentally responsible disposal
- A rigid construction keeps your food-to-go protected
- A kraft colourway gives the lids an organic look
- The lids can be stacked for space-saving storage
- These lids can be used with all three sizes of the Colpac Stagione food boxes (FP457, FP458 & FP459)