Serve your fast food in practical and sustainable packaging with these Colpac compostable newspaper print food boxes. As they’re made from sturdy paperboard, these boxes have more than enough strength to keep your food-to-go protected when served or delivered to customers. The newspaper print design also gives these food boxes a retro, eye-catching appearance that’s sure to enhance the presentation of your takeaway meals.
And thanks to the thick paperboard material, you can also serve your food-to-go with plenty of sauces and dressings without risk of the cartons leaking.
Because they’re made from paperboard, these food boxes can even be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to send less waste to landfill, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that can be used to grow plants!
Can I Recycle These Boxes?
Yes, the paperboard material means the food cartons can also be recycled after use. However, you must make sure that they’re free from any sauces, grease or food waste as this soiling will contaminate the recycling process.
- Dimensions 60(H) x 250(W) x 125(D)mm
- Material Paperboard
- Weight 5.3kg
- Colour Newsprint
- The renewable paperboard material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The boxes can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the boxes will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- Paperboard material means the cartons can also be recycled after use
- Sturdy construction keeps food-to-go protected during delivery
- Thick material allows you to serve sauces and dressings without risk of leaks
- Tight-fitting lid helps to keep food warmer for longer
- Newspaper print gives the boxes an eye-catching, classic look
- Supplied fully assembled for use straight out of the box
- Can be stacked for space-saving storage
- These versatile boxes are ideal for serving chicken, chips and other fast food
- The cartons are not microwave or freezer safe