Work towards a greener food-to-go service with these 149(W) x 152(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse burger boxes. As they’re made from recycled, waste sugarcane, these food boxes are kind to Earth’s natural resources and emit less carbon during production that polystyrene alternatives. So by using these burger boxes, you can work to reduce your environmental impact and show customers you care about green causes.
This bagasse material means the boxes are fully compostable in commercial composting sites after use too. This will reduce the amount of waste you and your diners send to landfill, allowing the boxes to be turned into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants.
And because bagasse is highly breathable, these boxes won’t trap condensation. This will stop your burgers, pies and other dishes from becoming soggy when served to customers. The heat and water-resistant material even allows you to use these burger boxes in microwaves, ovens and freezers. So you’ve got plenty of choice when preparing, preserving and warming up your takeaway dishes.
- Dimensions 81(H) x 149(W) x 152(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 20g
- Colour White
- The renewable, recycled bagasse material is kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for sustainable waste disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the boxes will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- The breathable material keeps your food deliciously crispy
- A white colourway makes sure your vibrant dishes stand out
- Microwave safe at 120Â°C for three minutes
- Oven safe at 230Â°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5Â°C
- Ideal for festivals, food markets and mobile caterers