Bring sustainability to your food-to-go service with these 182(W) x 135(D)mm Fiesta Green compostable bagasse hinged containers. Because they’re made from sugarcane, these bagasse food containers can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you send less waste to landfill, and instead turn your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
This renewable, waste material also makes the boxes incredibly kind to Earth’s natural resources – so they’ll help to improve green footprint even if you can’t compost them.
Not only eco-friendly, bagasse is highly water and heat-resistant too. This means the boxes can be safely used in freezers, ovens and microwaves – giving you more ways to preserve and prepare your dishes. And because bagasse is a breathable material, the containers won’t trap condensation. So they’ll even help to keep your dishes deliciously crispy for longer!
- Capacity 500ml | 17.5oz
- Dimensions 66(H) x 182(W) x 135(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Weight 21.5g
- Colour White
- The renewable, recycled bagasse material is incredibly kind to Earth’s finite resources
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the boxes will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- The breathable material keeps your food deliciously crispy
- A white colourway makes sure your vibrant food stands out
- Microwave safe at 120Â°C for three minutes
- Oven safe at 230Â°C for three minutes
- Freezer safe at temperatures as low as -5Â°C
- Ideal for festivals, food markets and mobile caterers