Highly practical and sustainable, these compostable printed 12″ pizza boxes are must-haves for any takeaway, restaurant or pizzeria wanting more environmentally responsible packaging.
A corrugated construction and tight opening-tab design makes these boxes both robust and great at reducing heat flow. As such, they will keep your pizzas, calzones and garlic breads protected and hotter for longer when delivered to customers. With a colourful design reading “your freshly baked pizza”, these boxes will also emphasise the quality of your food to customers.
Are These Pizza Boxes Easy To Assemble?
Yes! The simple push-and-tuck design means these 12″ pizza boxes can be put together in no time – so you’ll never be running short on packaging during those busy services.
What Makes The Pizza Boxes Eco-Friendly?
Because these boxes are made from recycled paper and renewable natural fibres, they’re commercially compostable after use and have a small impact on Earth’s natural resources. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill, improve your green footprint and appeal to more eco-conscious consumers.
Can I Recycle The Boxes?
If the boxes are covered with food, grease or oil, they can’t be recycled as this soiling will contaminate the process.
- Dimensions 46(H) x 311(W) x 311(D)mm
- Material Cardboard
- Weight 97.5g
- Made from recycled paper and renewable, FSC-certified natural fibre
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable to the BS EN 13432 standard
- These pizza boxes are also biodegradable and recyclable
- The boxes can be recycled if free from heavy soiling
- Made in the UK
- The strong corrugated build keeps pizzas protected
- The small opening-tab design helps to keep in heat
- Assembly is made simple with the push-and-tuck design
- The colourful print and messaging highlights the freshness of your pizzas
- For 12″ pizzas and smaller
- Perfect for use in pizzerias and takeaways