Keep your best sellers at the perfect serving temperature and stylishly merchandised with the reliable Polar G-Series upright double door back bar cooler.
With eight sturdy adjustable shelves and efficient LED lighting, the fridge attractively showcases your bottles and cans, maximising sales, especially in low ambient light bars and pubs. The hinged doors are both double-glazed and lockable, helping to reduce running costs as well as keeping the contents secure during closing hours. Cleaning is easy too, thanks to the solid commercial construction throughout and rear mounted rollers.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently. Polar G-Series reliably keeps temperature in conditions up to 32¬¨‚àûC.
How many bottles can fit on each shelf?
Each shelf can fit around 30 standard 330ml bottles. Wider or unusually-shaped bottles my effect the overall capacity of each shelf.
Does the G-Series chiller have removable door seals?
Yes, each door has its own seals, which can be removed for cleaning or replacement – great for maximising hygiene.
Where are the lights located?
The lighting is provided by interior energy-efficient LED strips which stretch from the top to the base of the cooler. These help to highlight stock behind both doors.
- Capacity 490Ltr
- Dimensions 1880(H) x 920(W) x 514(D)mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2¬¨‚àûC to 8¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 125kg
- Colour Black
- Five Year Cost ¬¨¬£865.80 – Based on ¬¨¬£0.13 per unit.
- 8 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed lockable doors
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬¨‚àûC to 32¬¨‚àûC