This classic vegetable chopper from Tsuki features a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating, providing great cutting performance that is sure to last. The sharp blade makes chopping through the toughest of root vegetables effortless, meaning that you spend less time on each item of produce. Two layers of attractive Damascus steel cover the core to protect against corrosion, as well as durability to most impact – saving you money.
An ergonomic Micarta resin handle provides excellent grip and a comfortable feel within the hand that makes it excellent for use during lengthy preparation tasks. Tsuki knives have been endorsed by the Craft Guild of Chefs ensuring premium and long lasting quality – professional results supplied with each slice.
- Dimensions 303(L)mm | 12(L)”
- Material Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 60°
- Weight 230g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Blade clad in Damascus steel for a longer lasting cutting edge
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended