Designed to mince, chop or slice a wide variety of produce, the Tsuki Series 7 Santoku knife is a great addition to any preparation tasks. The knife is made with a sturdy, broad blade that makes slicing through the toughest of vegetables or meat joints effortless, whilst providing an even and accurate cut. The edge of the blade is designed with a near-flat construction that excels in improving any fast chopping or slicing motion.
Features an ergonomic, riveted handle that feels comfortable and secure within the hand – no more slip-ups. Made from a stainless steel material, the knife is highly durable and easy to clean after use – saving you money and time.
- Dimensions 256(L)mm | 10(L)”
- Material Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 60Â°
- Weight 130g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Damascus steel provides a longer-lasting cutting edge and attractive finish
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and the food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60Â° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended