For a more practical and environmentally friendly alternative to polystyrene, choose these Vegware compostable bagasse burger boxes. As these boxes are made from recycled, waste sugarcane, they’re able to be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill and into more sustainable disposal streams.
The renewable sugarcane material means these boxes are also kind to Earth’s natural resources and emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting centres, switching to these burger boxes will still help to minimise your impact on the planet.
Unlike polystyrene, bagasse is a highly breathable material – so these boxes won’t trap condensation. This means your food will deliciously hot and crispy for longer when served in the containers. And thanks to the white colourway, these boxes provide the ideal neutral backdrop on which your vibrant dishes can stand out and wow customers.
- Dimensions 79(H) x 155(W) x 150(D)mm
- Material Bagasse
- Supplier Model Number B003
- Weight 20g
- Colour White
- The renewable, recycled bagasse material is kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- Bagasse can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These boxes emit less carbon during production than polystyrene alternatives
- Bagasse won’t trap condensation, keeping food crispy for longer
- The white material provides a great neutral backdrop for your colourful dishes
- The boxes can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- The lid and base form two trays when opened
- The heat-resistant material means the boxes can serve food up to 85Â°C
- These boxes are not microwave or freezer safe
- Perfect for festivals and food markets