Combining sustainability and practicality, these flat Vegware compostable hot food pot lids are perfect for any business wanting to become more environmentally responsible. As these lids are made from plant-based CPLA, they can be fully composted within 12 weeks if sent to a commercial composting facility. By sending these lids for composting, you can start to divert more of your waste away from harmful and heavily taxed landfill sites. The plant-based materials used to make these lids are also highly renewable, giving you great eco-friendly substitutes for traditional, oil-based plastic lids.
The CPLA material means these lids are also incredibly heat resistant, allowing them to be safely used with everything from hot soups to porridge. These lids are suitable for use with the GF046 and GF047 Vegware compostable food pots (sold separately).
- Capacity 350ml/ 454ml (12/16oz)
- Dimensions 10(H) x 115(Ø)mm
- Material CPLA
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- Fully composts in under 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Eco-friendly alternatives to standard plastic
- Made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- Fits GF046 and GF047 Vegware Compostable Food Pots (12oz and 16oz – sold separately)