Designed for removing bones from poultry, meat or fish, the Victorinox boning knife is ideal for cutting-down on the time your spend on preparation tasks. The knife features a rigid, thin blade that is able to reach the delicate areas of your produce and efficiently remove any bones. Crafted from a stainless-steel material, the blade offers resistance to most impact, rust or corrosion, whilst being easy to clean by hand or within a commercial dishwasher – saving you both money and time.
The handle is designed with an ergonomic construction that sits comfortably within the hand, whilst providing a secure grip when wet or dry – reducing the risk of aches, pains or injuries.
- Dimensions 263(L)mm | 10_(L)”
- Material Ice-tempered high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56Â°
- Weight 100g
- Colour Black
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Soft-grip Fibrox handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Curved edge, narrow blade
- Nylon handle