Add a fun touch to your food presentation with this pack of 1100 x grease-resistant paper chip crowns.
The newspaper print design gives these chip crowns a retro look that perfectly complements the appearance of your fried treats. As they’re supplied ready-made, there’s also no time wasted when you need to serve your food, so you’ll always be able to keep up with demand during busy services.
The crowns are strong enough to be used stand-alone, or to line frying baskets and stainless steel buckets – so you’ve got plenty of choice when it comes to serving your dishes.
What Can I Serve In These Chip Crowns?
The grease-resistant material means the chip crowns won’t absorb any excess oil or grease, making them perfect for serving chips, onion rings and other fried treats. These grease-resistant qualities will also help to keep your serving buckets and baskets clean and tidy.
Are These Chip Crowns Oven-Safe?
Yes, the crowns can be safely used in ovens at temperatures of up to 220Â°C for 20 minutes.
Can I Recycle These Chip Crowns?
As long as they’re free from heavy soiling, yes these newspaper chip crowns can be recycled after use. But if they’re covered in oil, food waste or sauces, they won’t be accepted as this soiling may contaminate the recycling process.
- Dimensions 175(H) x 50(Ã)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 2.3kg
- Colour Patterned
- These sheets are made with FSC-certified paper
- The grease-resistant properties will keep serving baskets mess-free
- The newspaper print design gives these crowns a retro look
- Using pre-made crowns helps to reduce prep time
- The thermal properties will help to keep food warmer for longer
- The crowns are self-supporting and can hold chips without a basket
- Suitable for use in ovens at temperatures up to 220Â°C for 20 minutes
- These crowns are also fridge and freezer-safe
- Certified food-safe
- These sheets are ideal for lining baskets and buckets
- Great for serving chips, onion rings, chicken goujons and other fried treats
- Made in the UK