Chop in confidence, with the Series 7 Santoku knife from Tsuki. The knife is designed with an ultra-sharp, broad blade that effortlessly slices through meat, vegetables or fruits – saving you time on preparation tasks. The blade is finished with two layers or Damascus steel that helps to preserve the cutting edge and reduces adhesion between the blade and food that’s being chopped.
Features are ergonomic handle that is comfortable and provides a secure grip within the hand – excellent for use during lengthy shifts. Made with a high-quality, stainless-steel core, the knife is able to withstand the most rigorous of use and is easy to clean – saving you money on replacements and time on handwashing.
- Dimensions 306(L)mm | 12(L)”
- Material Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 60°
- Weight 210g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Damascus steel provides a longer-lasting cutting edge and attractive finish
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and the food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended