Cut in confidence, with the Tsuki carving knife from the Series 7 range. The knife features a sturdy, 8″ blade that effortlessly slices through the toughest of meat, and provides you with professional results after every cut. Features an ergonomic, Micarta handle that supplies a secure grip during use, and sits comfortably within the hand. This helps to reduce the risk of injuries within the workplace and keeps your hands free from aches or pains.
The blade is made with a stainless-steel core that is covered in a Damascus steel. This layer helps to improve the sharpness of the edge, and provides excellent durability – saving you time on maintenance tasks and money on replacement bills.
- Dimensions 329(L)mm | 13(L)”
- Material Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core with double-layer Damascus steel coating
- Rockwell hardness rating 60Â°
- Weight 190g
- Colour Black
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Damascus steel provides a longer-lasting cutting edge and attractive finish
- Damascus steel reduces adhesion between the blade and the food
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60Â° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable Micarta handle
- Handwashing recommended