For food-to-go packaging that’s as practical as it is sustainable, choose these 32oz Colpac Zest compostable kraft deep salad boxes. These boxes are made with paperboard, cellulose and a water-based lining that makes them commercially compostable after use. By composting these boxes, you and your customers can divert waste away from landfill and into more environmentally friendly disposal streams.
These renewable paperboard and cellulose materials also make the boxes far kinder to the planet’s natural resources than traditional plastic packaging. So even if you can’t commercially compost them, switching to the salad packs will still help to reduce your environmental impact.
The water-based lining makes the boxes grease and moisture-resistant too. So you can safely serve salads and dressings without risk of them leaking. And thanks to the cellulose, over-the-edge window, excellent product visibility is guaranteed – helping to boost impulse purchases when on your shelves.
- Dimensions 85(H) x 129(W) x 119(D)mm
- Weight 20g
- Colour Kraft
- The paperboard and cellulose materials make the boxes commercially compostable
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the boxes will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- The paperboard base can also be recycled for more sustainable disposal
- The cellulose window can even be home composted for easier eco disposal
- The renewable cellulose and paperboard materials are kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- A water-based coating makes the boxes moisture and grease-resistant
- The cellulose, over-the-edge window provides great clarity and UV protection
- A kraft colourway gives these boxes a delightfully organic look
- The simple design and quick-release tab ensure easy opening and closing
- Perfect for use with short shelf-life salads
- Ideal for delis, salad bars, sandwich shops, coffee shops and canteens